My most positive experience at The Couch?
- “ It is my safe place”
- “ The staff have been very friendly and efficient,-welcoming”
- “ Being looked after and cared for when I couldn’t do it for myself”
- “ Realization that I am not alone and there are tools available to help with anxiety”
- “ Arriving- The Calming environment/atmosphere”
- “ Staff at admin desk are very thoughtful kind and accommodating. Lovely reception area -very easy to make appointments and change if necessary. Thank you for appointment reminders.”
Would you recommend DBT to anyone else?
“ Yes 100%, I would go as far as to suggest that it even be a curriculum offered to people who do not necessarily have mental health issues, but want to improve self.”
“ Amazing, life-changing experience!! Loved it”
The DBT session held immense value and flowed well from session to session, so each module was enjoyable even if sometimes uncomfortable. The facilitators were awesome in their empathy and examples and aiding the participants in discussing and enabling even more value. Thank you ladies!
what was your experience with the facilitators knowledge of dbt?
"A wide Knowledge and very confident. Explained things well, always willing to help.”
"I found the facilitator to be very knowledgeable, approachable, easy to engage with, updated and had good insights to add."
Which sessions of the workshop did you find most useful?
Session 2: Affect regulation and the brain
Why: “Helped me understand why I lose control of my emotions and feel like I am not myself and how to change that”